"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter







We had a very fun Easter this year, the Easter Bunny spared no expense (thanks Grandma and Grandpa Howard!). The kids didn't find their baskets until after church which created a lot of excitement and anticipation. Good thing mom was working closely with the Easter Bunny so he knew to wait until we were at church to hide them in the house (Haley was very worried).

It's days like this when I remember my own childhood and feel that nostaglia for the wonderful things that my parents did for me and I hope that my children will keep these memories with them forever.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter too

2 comments:

Amber Olsen said...

CUTE BLOG. What's going on girl anything new? Oh yeah, where is Bunko next month?

Tillo's said...

Haley is a little you in this picture. She stands just like you. So cute!