"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Plant a Garden, Watch it Grow




Paul has been beggging me to plant another garden (the first one was burnt to a crisp in the Arizona heat). I have not been the least bit motivated to take on such a project so he took it upon himself to buy seeds and soil.
The oldest 3 had fun planting their seeds while Natalie enjoyed many handfuls of delicious dirt! We discovered we didn't have a shovel and it was most likely thrown over the back wall by Colton some time back, so they planted with big spoons, which seem to work just as well.

We are anxious to see if this garden survives and flourishes.

5 comments:

Visit ToDay said...

How's your garden look now?
Can't wait for your next activities

Regards,

Visit ToDay

Chelsey Howard said...

Well you guys are awfully abitious aren't you?! There is hope. My dad and I use to have a garden and There is hope that it will survive. It's just a lot of work and a lot of water, but good luck. You guys will have to bring us fresh veggies when it all grows in.

Rebekah Rose said...

Oh Natalie is so adorable. What a big helper she is. I am excited for your garden. I expect fresh tomatoes weekly!i

Kimberly said...

Hey girlie!! CUTE blog.. i am so excited you joined the crowd!! Your kids are getting SO big.. I CANT WAIT to be nieghbors again!! You might get sick of me I am going to be around so much! Better be prepared!! Luv ya : )

Rachel said...

I'm so jealous! I want to plant a garden so bad. I thought I was too late. When did you do yours? What are we going to do for your Birthday?!!!