"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"

Thursday, March 6, 2008

We're finally bloggin


You would think that I would have gotten into this blog thing a long time ago, since I enjoy working on the computer and I love to scrapbook, but I just couldn't get into it. But after looking at so many fun blogs and seeing all of my friends and their families, I realized it was time to get our family's story told. So here we are, Howardfamily6.


We are loving life out here in the boonies also known as Queen Creek, AZ. Our kids are growing up fast and Paul and I are approaching our 9 year marriage mark. We have really enjoyed living in Arizona the last 3 1/2 years and can definitely see ourselves staying here for many years.


Paul is working as a Lead Technician for a copy servicing company in Tempe and I am working hard at home taking care of the kids and their constant needs and desires. I am also working part-time at home doing some data entry work. We stay busy with kids, work and callings and cherrish our alone time whenever that may be.

3 comments:

Amber Olsen said...

You look gorgeous in this picture. your family is so cute and I just found your blog. YA!!

Tami said...

Yay for your new blog! Looks like your kiddos REALLY enjoyed their bdays, who doesn't love chocolate right?

Tillo's said...

You have a beautiful family! And you look HOT mom!